Thursday 7 January 2016

For all the automobile lovers out there! (Bugatti Veyron Super Sports)

Hello lovelies! First of all I'd like to thank you for your immense love and support towards the blog. I've been working on a blog post that is really close and means a lot to me. In the meantime, my brother (who just turned 12 last month) decided to blog (I couldn't be more proud!).
He's madly into cars and hopes to become an automobile engineer someday. 


Aryan reads Top Gear from cover to cover and hope to become an automobile engineer

 Here's what he wrote:

Designed by Jozef Kaban, the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is priced 3.4 million dollars. It is one of my most favourite cars and is one of the fastest in the world as well. 


The Bugatti Veyron Super Sports


At the top speed of 431kph and with 1,200hp the Super Sport has the W16 engine with four turbos which is the reason behind its super speed. The Super Sport has slid down to the 2nd position in the world’s fastest cars and the Henessay Venom GT is at the first (it was a painful moment for me that time). Still, it is the fastest production car in the world (there was some controversy regarding it, but it was ruled finally in its favour). Just 450 Super Sports were made in the 10 year course.   

At one point, it held the record for being the fastest in the world
                     
Sadly, this Super Car was discontinued near the end of 2014, but it still remains one of the most powerful cars that ever came into being.


Well, I can not say I know much about cars, but I hope you liked it. I know, I did (but then again, I'm his big sister so I'm partial towards him)
Let us know what you thought of it! He'd love to see your comments!



6 comments:

  1. Great work Aryan :)
    Would love to see you as an automobile engineer soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Muskan. Aryan was really glad to see your comment. :)

      Delete
  2. Mrinaal... I second you on not knowing much about cars :P
    But Aryan... its a really fancy car, really fascinating!
    Thank u for adding onto our knowledge.
    You are just 12... and u surely have along way to go.
    Stay blessed

    ReplyDelete